REMINISCE



I remember vividly, our first night meeting each other. This song was playing on your car’s playlist. It was raining that night, we just finished eating Gudeg Sagan, on our way to drive around. This song played, and it just bring me to another side of this world between fantasy or reality. This song still make me feel that way. Probably because of the dreamy composition of the song that makes it seem so magical when you listen to it, but either way I love it.

Here I am in my bed, writing this in my blog, just in a reminiscing mood, and trying to let this beautiful memories stay in my life forever. I don’t regret what has happened. I treasure and cherish it. I’m willing to let it go. But I want to keep the good memories with me. So I dont forget how I feel at that moment of my life. One of the magical moment I ever felt. The smell, the noise, the place, I remember each one of them. 

“Buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih.”

Gudeg Sagan, Jogjakarta 18/12/2014
(Superlit gudeg in Jogjakarta)











Comments

Popular Posts